Still got it Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - May 19, 2021 Even though we aren't riding the subway regularly, we still know how to work the metrocard machine. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Gram WMay 21, 2021 at 4:45 PMImpressive! I have to reread the instructions every time. Good thing I will have you along on my next ride, Mr. Tob! So looking forward to seeing you all! 100's, GWReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Crashed Out - August 19, 2026 Unfortunately, this attempt at not touching the floor crashed out. Read more
Art Work - August 12, 2026 The kids went to art camp together this summer. This was Toby and some of his artwork from the first week. Read more
Impressive! I have to reread the instructions every time. Good thing I will have you along on my next ride, Mr. Tob! So looking forward to seeing you all! 100's, GW
ReplyDelete