Retro Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - January 19, 2021 I can't believe I'm actually holding an MP3 player! I thought the last one of these died in 2012. These single-use devices are so cute. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Linda PJanuary 21, 2021 at 9:52 AMWow! An MP3 player...are they entertaining you?, or just keeping you in one place fora few seconds? Just wondering...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLinda PJanuary 21, 2021 at 9:53 AMWow! an MP-3 player...are 'they' entertaining you, or just keeping you in one place for a few seconds? Just wondering? :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Crashed Out - August 19, 2026 Unfortunately, this attempt at not touching the floor crashed out. Read more
Art Work - August 12, 2026 The kids went to art camp together this summer. This was Toby and some of his artwork from the first week. Read more
Wow! An MP3 player...are they entertaining you?, or just keeping you in one place for
ReplyDeletea few seconds? Just wondering...
Wow! an MP-3 player...are 'they' entertaining you, or just keeping you in one
ReplyDeleteplace for a few seconds? Just wondering? :-)