Security Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - May 13, 2021 Despite the casual attire, this security guard was very thorough in checking my pretend passport. Since everything checked out, I asked if I could take a picture with him and he graciously agreed. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Gram WMay 14, 2021 at 10:06 AMDearest Toby...You look like a proud poppa by your mom... So interesting and affirming that look of pride and assurance that, passports aside, we belong here together. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLinda PMay 18, 2021 at 2:24 PMHi, handsome! I see your big smile even behind your mask.😷ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Crashed Out - August 19, 2026 Unfortunately, this attempt at not touching the floor crashed out. Read more
Art Work - August 12, 2026 The kids went to art camp together this summer. This was Toby and some of his artwork from the first week. Read more
Dearest Toby...You look like a proud poppa by your mom... So interesting and affirming that look of pride and assurance that, passports aside, we belong here together.
ReplyDeleteHi, handsome! I see your big smile even behind your mask.😷
ReplyDelete