Old Friends Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - July 26, 2022 Reading some of our favorite books at the library. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments GWJuly 27, 2022 at 9:48 PMAh, the Coos!! Not many Coos in your neighborhood in NJ...at least I didn't see any when I was there...certainly seems to be a wonderful library! Always nice to have some old friends around.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Crashed Out - August 19, 2026 Unfortunately, this attempt at not touching the floor crashed out. Read more
Art Work - August 12, 2026 The kids went to art camp together this summer. This was Toby and some of his artwork from the first week. Read more
Ah, the Coos!! Not many Coos in your neighborhood in NJ...at least I didn't see any when I was there...certainly seems to be a wonderful library! Always nice to have some old friends around.
ReplyDelete